BiogeN stem-breaking bacteria what can be worked in within 10 days
As we know, the survival and reproduction of bacteria needs, besides other things, sugar and nitrogen. For the fast and cheap production of large quantities of bacteria, most laboratory techniques supply a lot of nutrients (sugar, nitrogen…) Under natural conditions the amount of nutrients is finite, which also means that bacteria cannot reproduce indefinitely so their survival is difficult in the nature.
BiogeN is a solid microbiological product what contains bacillus licheniformis bacteria. The specialty of this bacterium is that it can produce the sugar what is needed for its reproduction from the stem residues itself and takes the nitrogen needed for its reproduction from the air, so that it can survive under natural conditions. These characteristics have been used to research its agricultural applicability. After getting out the bacterium to the stem residue in an inactive state, it is able to survive for more than 10 days on the surface of the stem residues and soil, and when the moisture content is adequate for it, it begins its life activity, which in agriculture means that it is not necessary to work immediately into the soil.
In nature, the sugar can be produced by using the pulp, if it gets into a suitable wet environment. Recognizing and exploiting this ability, field experiments have been carried out to examine its ability to use the pulp and its survival in stubble-field and stem residues. The experiments showed that cellulose decomposition of stubble and stem residues in a preparation containing bacillus licheniformis was faster and more effective than in the control study, where no preparations containing cellulosic enzymes were delivered. Furthermore, it was observed that if the bacteria had sufficient stubble moisture content, it began to use the stem residues before working in the soil.
As this bacterium is able to take the nitrogen from the air, further studies have shown that Biogen treatment has significantly increased the nitrogen and humus content of the soil.
Advantages of BiogeN usage on arable:
- On a natural way quickly and easily the arable stalk residues become decomposed, so that pests (e.g. western corn rootworm larvae) and pathogens (e.g. fusarium) cannot overgrow and overwinter.
- Bacillus licheniformis lives for 10 days after taking out to the stem residue or stubble, so there is time to work it into the soil.
- Bacillus licheniformis takes the nitrogen from the air, making the taken nitrogen available for plants, thereby improving the nitrogen content of the soil.
- It converts cellulose into simpler molecules that are also available to other microorganisms, thereby improving the structure of the soil and increasing its humus content.
- Because of the more fertile soil, it accelerates the growth of following crops.
- The quality and quantity parameters of the crops will be better.
Ingredients of the product: Bacillus liceniformis bacteria, perlite
- In the case of composting, 10g/m3, maximum 1 % concentrated, dissolved in water, sprayed and mixed on the substance to be composted
- In all arable and horticultural crops, for the treatment of stubble and stem residues, to accelerate the breakdown of their pulp content, to stimulate the microbial life of the soil in quantities of 1 kg/ ha, sprayed out with 100-300 l/ha of water.
Do not mix with bactericidal and fungicide products.
Food health care waiting time: 0 day
Work health care waiting time: 0 day
Storage and durability:
In original, sealed packaging, covered, frost-free, dry place, avoiding sudden and high heat wave.
Under 5 Celsius: 2 years
Under 25 Celsius: 1 year
1 kg, 10 kg polyethylene pouch or polyethylene bag or polyethylene bag in paper bag or polyethylene bag in multilayer paper bag
Download fertilizing documents